Disaster Recovery is critical in all environments where important corporate information is managed and stored.
Disasters, unpredictable by nature, can strike anywhere at anytime with little or no warning. Recovering from one can be stressful, expensive and time consuming, particularly for those who have not taken the time to think ahead and prepare for such possibilities. However, when disaster strikes, those who have prepared and made recovery plans survive with comparatively minimal loss and/or disruption of productivity.
Disaster Recovery Planning is the factor that makes the critical difference between the organizations that can successfully manage crises with minimal cost and effort and maximum speed, and those that are left picking up the pieces for untold lengths of time and at whatever cost providers decide to charge; organizations forced to make decision out of desperation.
Why you should have a disaster recovery plan:
- You will have hardware failure at some point
- Humans are not perfect and mistakes are made
- Your IT infrastructure needs to be up and running 99.999% of the time
- Your business cannot likely survive complete data loss
- Your plan is only as good as the weakest link
We proudly partner with Veeam in order to offer reliable solutions, click the logo for more information about Veeam.