Virtualization techniques can be applied to many aspects of your business IT, including networks, storage, laptop and server hardware, operating systems and applications.
The solution to your Virtualization needs is Vertrou.
- Improve application performance: with rapid provisioning and dynamic load balancing.
- Quickly become fully functional after a disaster: with simplified data recovery solutions.
- Increase utilization: by consolidating your servers.
- Go green: lower your electricity bill with fewer servers.
- Testing environments: with the capacity of cloning your servers, you can setup a test environment within minutes. Furthermore, clones are also full backups or your original virtual machines, so you can also use them to revert catastrophic changes inflicted on your virtual machines.
Virtualization for server consolidation solution is designed to help customers understand the requirements and process involved in migrating and consolidating physical machines into a consolidated virtual machine environment. As an experienced consulting firm, we work with the customer to analyze their existing environment and make recommendations as to what the target environment should look like.
Included will be an analysis of the TCO associated with the project and server sizing requirements.